Seattle Estate Attorney
At the Law Offices of Setareh Mahmoodi, our Seattle attorneys have served hundreds of clients throughout the Seattle area.
Our Seattle attorneys take great pride in assisting individuals and families plan their future by offering reasonable and creative estate planning solutions. We can draft wills, powers of attorneys, healthcare directives or trusts. We can also advise clients with larger and more complex estates on creative solutions in estate planning such as living trusts and other ways to avoid probate or take advantage of tax benefits.
Some of the major estate planning tasks our Seattle attorneys advise or draft regularly include:
– Creating a will
– Limiting estate taxes by setting up trust accounts in the name of beneficiaries if necessary and beneficial
– Establishing a guardian for living dependents
– Naming an executor of the estate to oversee the terms of the will
– Creating/updating beneficiaries on plans such as life insurance, IRAs and 401(k)s
– Setting up funeral arrangements
– Establishing annual gifting to reduce the taxable estate
– Setting up durable power of attorney (POA) to direct other assets and investments
-Setting up medical power of attorney so the people you trust and want make medical decisions for you if you are incapable of doing so
-Setting up a Healthcare Directive
-Setting up trusts for dependents with Special Needs so that the dependents may still qualify for state or government programs