Law Practice Areas
Based in Bothell, Washington, the Law Offices of Setareh Mahmoodi, P.S., represents clients throughout King County, Snohomish County and the Puget Sound region. We understand the frustration and uncertainty that can accompany legal issues, particularly related to income tax, bankruptcy, business law and estate matters. Our goal is to provide skilled legal counsel to you while helping to relieve some of the stress and burden on your family in the process.
Contact us today to schedule your low-cost initial consultation.
Comprehensive Service From Snohomish County Bankruptcy Law Attorneys
Whether you need a Bothell attorney for tax debt, bankruptcy, a business matter or to assist with wills, trusts or probate, we are ready and able to assist you.
- Personal tax matters — We work with individuals who have tax delinquencies resulting from a failure to file returns or from an inability to make payment upon filing.
- Personal bankruptcy — We handle all aspects of a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing. Clients come to us to extinguish debts due to job loss, medical bills, joint debts from a divorce and tax debts.
- Business formation — We assist with the formation of businesses in order to provide limited liability protections, to save money in taxes or as a tool in bankruptcy.
- Wills, trusts and probate — We help draft wills and trusts for simple estates that can secure your assets for intended beneficiaries. Personal representatives of a deceased person’s estate also come to us to assist with the probate process.
- Contracts and contract disputes — We work with clients to identify and safeguard against potential problems in business contracts, and also can be strong advocates during disputes when things do go wrong.
For a free initial phone consultation, call us today at 425-806-1500. Or, if you prefer to send an e-mail, you may do so using our secure online form. Our lawyers also offer low-cost in-person consultations and are available for Saturday appointments, upon request. We speak Farsi.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Bothell Law Practice Lawyers.